This is where I am right now! That's right, one last plane ride and big trip before the little one. My sister Ali just moved to Spokane, WA and I am helping her settle in to she and Tanner's place. Thankfully he had everything there. Really we are just hanging out for a few days before she starts work and I go home. Sister time. Love it. Cherish it. Best part...Phil is batching it in West Jordan so we girls can play all we want to, or as much as the cankles allow!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Relaxing
This is where I am right now! That's right, one last plane ride and big trip before the little one. My sister Ali just moved to Spokane, WA and I am helping her settle in to she and Tanner's place. Thankfully he had everything there. Really we are just hanging out for a few days before she starts work and I go home. Sister time. Love it. Cherish it. Best part...Phil is batching it in West Jordan so we girls can play all we want to, or as much as the cankles allow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are so funny! Let me know when we can come visit you while you are off track.
Post a Comment