Background

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quilt



Phil and I decided not to purchase a crib set. Instead my mother-in-law found a super cute quilt quit with boy fabric and purchased it for me.  I took a weekend to assemble the quilt and my super talented, wonderfully awesome friend quilted it as a gift (PS. Thanks so much Jenny.  I love you tons).  We picked the paint colors and such from the quilt and are purchasing sheets and other accessories to match the quilt.  Tons of love and care have gone into it and it makes it that much more special to use in the room.  Thanks to all who have helped with the project. 

4 comments:

Erika said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

How freaking cute is that? Look on eBay for the last Dwell Studio sheet collection from Target...would match perfectly!

Jenny said...

Way cute! I thought there WAS a name picked out. I guess we need to go hang out so you can fill me in... ;-)

Jill said...

I love, love, love it! How adorable. Job well done Phil!