Background

Monday, May 4, 2009

Science Experiment


So, I have a fun science experiment for you all.  Remember taking a bath when you were a normal weight, and how much water went into the tub....

Well...

Last night after a BUSY weekend I must have been looking awfully spent.  A dear friend suggested I take a bath and climb into bed with a good before before drifting off.  

What an idea.

I was SO excited that's exactly what I did.  

I lugged myself up the stairs and prepared  by running super hot water for a few minutes, to warm up the cold tub.  Then I found my yummy smelling body wash and began running the water.  

"Heavenly," I was thinking...and it was.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  

When I finally decided I better get out, I grunted and groaned and finally found myself standing outside looking at a very small amount of water, less than half of what I usually need.   

Wow, I guess I have put on some weight.  

My water bill will be much lower if I continue to take baths like this! 

1 comment:

d.r. gib said...

you are so funny! A bath sounds nice though...