Background

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Almost Ready

I realize that all of you who have ever been pregnant probably feel that it is the fastest 9 months of your life.  Even with my constant throwing up, when I realize how fast our little guy is coming I can't believe it.  That being said, Phil and I finished painting yesterday and pulled the tape off before we went to bed.  I was so excited to see our creation in the day light that as soon as I could I snuck in and peeked this morning.  Tomorrow we will paint and then Saturday we will put up the crown molding and then we just have to wait for the carpet to be installed, which should be the following week sometime.  I can't wait to post pictures.  I have a confession, Phil was the one who set out on the internet looking for fun ways to paint and decorate.  I had nothing to do with it, other than picking out the colors with him and of course offering some physical labor.  He is so excited and it shows more and more each day.  

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

can't wait to see the room!

Jill said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!

Carlotta said...

Amanda, I saw you logged onto Mrs R's blog so I decided to click. I had to double take and I think my heart stopped literally. Oh my I am SOOOOOO FREAKING excited for you guys. This is great!!!!! Congratulations a million times over!!!!!

Carly