



Here are our finished pictures of Baby E's room. We still haven't decided on a name and there is NO furniture, but at least we are making progress. Be sure to check out the super cute fan pullies Phil purchased! He is very proud them. By the way, he was the one who took this project on. I wouldn't have even thought about something this cute(sy) I am pretty plain. Thankfully Phil loves this kind of thing, and found the initiative to get it done. Sorry the pictures are so dark. I took them this morning before I left for work, it was 6:35am...yuck!
5 comments:
The room looks great!
Bekah likes it too. She says "hi pill mand!" (At least to your picture she did!)
(And sorry about the first comment - was trying to correct a typo but it would only let me delete it.)
LOVE IT...it turned out SO freaking cute.
WOW!!! Who knew Phil was an interior designer in a previous life??? Will he come paint our house?? It is looking super cute!
Wow!! That looks like a room that would be featured on HGTV!! I love the colors and the squares. I think that's a great job!
YEAH for creative husbands!!
Post a Comment