I wish there was something I could do for you to make it all better. We have been thinking about you alot lately and praying for you two constantly. We love you both!
My hip hurts just thinking about it. After my miscarriage...they gave me one of the same meds you do when you go through IVF...It is the one that starts with a P. (Like how well I remembered that?) Anyway...my hip hurt and burned for weeks. My heart is with you. Fingers crossed. Praying daily.
Phil and I have been married for 7 years. We are blessed to have welcomed our little Xander Calstan on July 17, 2009. He has opened our eyes to the true meaning of being a family. Along with our black lab, Kya, and tabby cat, Isabelle, we have a very full house.
7 comments:
I wish there was something I could do for you to make it all better. We have been thinking about you alot lately and praying for you two constantly. We love you both!
Yes, it will. But that doesn't make it more fun during it, that's for sure. Lots of thoughts and love coming your way!
Imagine me giving you a BIG hug.
Sorry Suzanne and I have not been over, we can't seem to get our schedules to work out. Good Luck!! You are both in our prayers.
My hip hurts just thinking about it. After my miscarriage...they gave me one of the same meds you do when you go through IVF...It is the one that starts with a P. (Like how well I remembered that?) Anyway...my hip hurt and burned for weeks. My heart is with you. Fingers crossed. Praying daily.
Hang in there girl! You can do it! It will ALL be worth it soon... Sure love ya!
If there is anything I can ever help you with, please just say the word.
Post a Comment