Thursday, October 9, 2008
Pictures
Holla! (that's for Kim) The new picture was taken by one of my rockin' chicas, Kim. Check out her work HERE. She is wonderfully talented. Phil and I have come to know her through the adoption world. We are in the middle of re-working our profile and these pictures will add a bunch to it. Until I can figure out how to make the pictures small enough to load on my blog, check them out on Kim's photography site, scroll through and you will find many of our shots. We are really happy to have such talented people in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, she is a great photographer! It does help though, when she is taking pictures of two very phototgenic pictures. I loved them all. You are georgous!
so cute!!
You guys are FABULOUSLY beautiful. I agree with Jill, it wasn't hard at all...in fact one of the best times I have EVER had on a session. Glad that you love them...hope they help find you a baby! Holla! Love you girl.
Love the pictures! They all turned out amazing. We are getting pictures on Thursday...I wish we would have seen Kim's blog/work sooner. She is great but I agree you guys made it easy I'm sure. Just look at you!
Well you two are the stinkin' cutest couple alive! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the pics! She did such an incredible job! You are both so photogenic! Amanda you look so beautiful!
Post a Comment