Seriously...I know you are all thinking that I have lost it and you may not be too far from the truth.
On my way to work this morning I was listening to my favorite morning show when who would have guessed Kanye West's song Stronger came on. I found myself crying to the first few words then laughing at the fact that the song really does suck, although it has a great beat!

Anyway, here are his words of wisdom:
N, n, now that don't kill me can only make me stronger.
P.S. He is a good looking man!!!
3 comments:
you are so funny, and that is great advice.
Taking advice from Kanye huh? It could be worse still. You could be taking advice from the two cute monkeys you posted the picture of.
I know exactly what song you are talking about and it does have a catchy beat. The advice is right you just expect to come from someone more like Oprah.
Post a Comment