I had a wonderful weekend with my mom and sisters but am very glad to be back in my own home. I am sort of like that! When I have a minute to grab my pictures I will post them.
Today at school my kids and I get to simulate a flight to Mars in the school district's Space Trailer. The kids can't wait and I am ready for a small change in our routine. I will let you know how it went at the end of the day.
I do remember you! My mom was excited to see you have a blog. I will have to keep you on mine so she can keep up with yoU! :) Good luck with the adoption!
Phil and I have been married for 7 years. We are blessed to have welcomed our little Xander Calstan on July 17, 2009. He has opened our eyes to the true meaning of being a family. Along with our black lab, Kya, and tabby cat, Isabelle, we have a very full house.
2 comments:
Man, I never get to go anywhere and here you are going into space!!! Lucky!
I do remember you! My mom was excited to see you have a blog. I will have to keep you on mine so she can keep up with yoU! :) Good luck with the adoption!
Post a Comment