I am happy to say that Phil and I are leaving the heat in Utah to travel back to Lusk, Wyoming for my ten year reunion. YIKES! I am getting old...er. For all of you who are wondering where the heck I came from my next few blogs will tell the tale. Stay tuned for tonight we make the 9 hour drive.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Home Sweet Home
I am happy to say that Phil and I are leaving the heat in Utah to travel back to Lusk, Wyoming for my ten year reunion. YIKES! I am getting old...er. For all of you who are wondering where the heck I came from my next few blogs will tell the tale. Stay tuned for tonight we make the 9 hour drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear all about it!
It's my 10 year reunion this year, too, though I still haven't decided if I'll go. I tend to be antisocial...
Post a Comment