
Yes, this is a toilet with flowers in it. No, I didn't try to start a new gardening trend. Okay, here's the real story. We live in an absolutely wonderful neighborhood. Last night we were standing visiting with the Gummows and Pikes about the toilet the Pikes had removed and replaced. We were all laughing about the plethora of uses an old toilet would have and the conversation slowly changed into something else. Phil and I eventually took Kya for a walk and we got home this is what was waiting for us. We got quite a laugh, but made sure it only lasted a few minutes. The old toilet is now in hiding until we can use it in our neighborhood BYU/Utah feud this fall. Wait and see what comes of it!
1 comment:
How funny! You do have great neighbors! I wish I could be one of them... :(
Miss you! Hopefully I'll get to visit soon.
Post a Comment