Background

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mother-In-Law!


I know, I know, I know. Many of you are problem thinking this is going to be a blurb about a frustration I have with my fabulous Mother-In-Law...but it's not.  I absolutely LOVE my Mother-In-Law.  In fact she is one of my best friends.  I couldn't have asked for a better family to marry.  We do everything from run errands, quilt, and even shop.  Our most recent adventure took us to St. George for a conference of hers. I was off track and got to go as Tom had work.  We ate at a Habatchi Grill...I love these places, and looked at a bunch of very expensive homes and made up great stories about those who may sometime live there.  I really am grateful for our friendship and the good times we have had.  I love you Laura!

2 comments:

steph said...

Laura is wonderful. You really are so lucky to have such a great relationship.

Jill said...

I know I am biased, but you did marry into a wonderful family. Laura is great and I think it's so neat that you have such a good relationship with her. I do have to say too, that we are lucky to have you!