Background

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My First...Entry!

Finally, I know.  I have been promising to enter this world of blogging for awhile and have taken the first step.  I guess I can say I am officially a "blogger".  I am hoping this will be a creative outlet, journal of my life, and a way to keep in touch with friends and family.  



3 comments:

steph said...

I'm so excited! Seriously it's such a fun way to keep in touch. I'm going to add you to my list of family and friends and can't wait to keep checking for new posts. The profile of you and Phil is cute and brought tears to my eyes. You guys are awesome. Love ya.

Jenny said...

Yay Amanda! I am SOOOOO excited to read your blog and I hope you post lots and lots of stuff! I can't wait to hear about St George. Hope you have a great time!

Jill said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm so glad we'll be able to keep more up to date on each other this way! Your profile made me tear up too. I wish you both nothing but the best and a child will lucky to join your family.