Background

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lusk, Wyoming

So here it is.  The moment you have all been waiting for.  The explanation of why I am the way I am.  The reason I hate shopping in the crowded city.  The reason I start to cry some evenings on the way home in all the traffic. The reason I want to be back in a small(er) town.  I know the pictures will tell the story.  Remember, we moved to Lusk in 1988 when I was in 3rd grade!



Main Street, Lusk, Wyoming
Deckers Grocery Store
Our First Stop Light, there are only two!

The LDS Church,  at least they don't have to meet in the two story house anymore!

I love this place!  




2 comments:

Jenny said...

I totally know what you mean about the traffic! It is one of the things I love most about "small town" life. And Lusk makes Yuma look HUGE! I was in Phoenix the other day and the other drivers agitated me like I could not believe.

Jill said...

How fun for you to get back home for your reunion. Good 'ol Lusk. I'm right there with you on the smaller town thing!