Background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Non Stress Test

The name itself induces stress. That's what I informed the lady was performing mine NST today.  She laughed and asked if that was why my blood pressure was high. I didn't think that was so funny.  Anyway, jokes aside, all was well with the baby and me.  Same old info, blood pressure creeping higher but not too bad, swelling not favorable but not bad, no protein in urine, the baby's heart rate was great and so was his fluid.  Sorry family who has today, there will be NO baby Edwards today. At least due to the test results.  

2 comments:

The Perry's said...

I am glad that everything is going good.

Nicole S said...

Amanda, I think the baby was just waiting for the tomato plants to be planted. Now you are ready. Just in case, maybe you should plant cucumber this weekend in case it is cucumber he likes.
Can't wait for the call/text/or post telling me baby Edwards is here...but not as anxious as you are I'm sure.