Background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

39 Weeks

Here it is Mom!  I got your message and figured I better take advantage of the only time I will want to show how big I have gotten to the world.  The Dr. said all is well today. My blood pressure was excellent, I guess school was the stress, and I have dilated more and am 80% effaced. My non-stress test showed a lot of contractions, that I have been feeling, and they said that is also a great sign.  If I make it until next Wednesday, the 22, my due date, we will schedule something for the following week as Dr. doesn't want this little guy too big.  After all, I don't feel too bad about an induction as I for sure know when the due date is because of the nature of becoming pregnant.  We know exactly, down to the minute, when he was fertilized and implanted (something not too many people can say). As a matter of fact we even have a picture of him three days fertilized!!! Perfect for his baby book.  

1 comment:

d.r. gib said...

Sounds like we will get to meet the little guy soon! Can't wait! Good luck you two!