
That's where I am right now.
I can't sleep.
Can't concentrate.
And frankly don't want to do anything but have a baby.
Go ahead and laugh but it's true. I can't wait to get to the Dr.s tomorrow and see what progress has been made and what the upcoming plans are. I have been having contractions, not too many but about 4 an hour and am really hoping for a change in dilation and effacement tomorrow. If nothing else Dr. will strip membranes...yuck...to help things along.
It is time.
6 comments:
Good luck! I am impressed he will strip your membranes before your due date. Cool Dr! Good luck, I here that does not feel good.
Take a good, long nap before you go to the dr. It could be the last one you get for the next 18 years! I am so excited for you and I know exactly how you are feeling. Let's get that baby out of you! Lots of loves to you and phil and, hopefully, your little man.
I'm so happy for you. The day feels like it will never come, but it will! The waiting is hard. If you want to do something to pass the time - call me!
Oh girl, hang in there. I know how you're feeling! Soon, it will all be over soon and you'll have the most amazing miracle sitting in your arms and you'll forget all the pain and misery it took to get him there...until then...good luck!!!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! And, like you, can't wait to meet your wonderful baby boy!!!
Good luck at the doctor's appointment. It will go great. But, I'm hoping the doctor will say he doesn't think you'll deliver until the 23rd. Sorry.....that pot of money is mine! :) Really, I hope you have progressed and baby boy gets here soon and is healthy. Your world is about to change, but it will change for the better!
Post a Comment