Background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter






Okay, okay. I know this is late but the school's computer system has been down as a thank you to the district split.  I think it is fixed...at least for today.  

I LOVE to dye Easter Eggs and as one of our Easter traditions Phil and I dye eggs. We waited until Saturday night this year. I found a fun sports egg kit and we both had a great time.   

On Sunday we had a yummy dinner with Phil's family. It was much smaller than usual as it was just his immediate family as his Grandparents were a bit under the weather.  We had a great ham, a very yummy twice baked potato salad (thanks Amanda) and a wonderful strawberry cheesecake layered desert (thanks Erika).  I got lucky and brought corn, yep that's right, just plain corn!  It was a great day as we always love getting together.  

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You got some great pictures! I love dying easter eggs - it is a staple part of the holiday that I grew up with. Can you believe Andy never dyed eggs until we were dating!!! Apparently his dad doesn't like the smell of hard boiled eggs. Sad.

Glad you had a great holiday!

d.r. gib said...

Those are very cool! Phil looks like he was taking it very seriously!

Meg and Brad said...

Your eggs look professional! We didn't even do any this year! We were too busy driving back and forth from Salt Lake to Bluebell!

Unknown said...

What cute eggs...love the pics. Glad your Easter was super happy.