Background

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5 hours!

I know this doesn't sound like much, but it shows how not well I am still doing. Last night after school I went home and fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours.  I went to bed about 10:15 and woke up again at 11:30 thinking here we go again.  After grabbing a quick drink of water and attempting to blow my nose I went back to bed.  When I woke up my clock said 4:54!  Wowzie...only 6 minutes before Phil's alarm.  I was super excited until I got up and realized that I wasn't feeling any better. The sleep is still wonderful and I will take what I can get.  I am hoping for a repeat tonight as I get the next two days for our Spring Break.  

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! No fun at all.

d.r. gib said...

Good luck! I remember those days, or I should say nights. Make sure you do nothing this weekend!!