Background

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bliss

Last night I was determined to not have another break down.  To avoid it I got a visit from a friend and then decided to do what any sad girl would do...shop!  Lisa and I went to Costco and then to Walmart as Phil and I have been complaining about not having groceries and such for almost two weeks now.  After aimlessly wandering around Walmart I found the Easter candy isle.  HEAVEN.  I have forgotten how good candy is since my stomach has been so raunchy it hasn't settled well.  I decided to try an old friend, and yes, Cadbury Creme Eggs were/are pure bliss.  My stomach handled it like a pro and I had a smile on all night.  The best thing in the world is that they now make them in a mini-size and they come in a crate of 12 like real eggs.  Now a treat that was once super messy is now bite size and even yummier.  

Sorry hips, I will finish the 10 I have left!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You and Andy both. I HATE those things, but Andy LOVES the Cadberry Eggs.

Erika said...

Yummy! My favorite!

Amanda Jo said...

I can only stand one or two a year, but they are delicious!