
So this is what I woke up to this morning, only it wasn't looking so friendly.
I can't remember the last time I woke up to 4:00 am.
I don't know if it was pregnancy, my cold or both but it wasn't pretty.
I ate a bowl of Captain Crunch and read.
Life goes on...without cold medicine.
I now have perma-lip and scruffy, dry nose.
It should be a great day for my 28 sixth graders.
Watch out!
3 comments:
Oh, 4:00 in the morning. I've decided that the hard times sleeping and the early morning wake ups are God's way of preparing us for the crazy nights once the baby is here!
You should have called me when you were up. I was up feeding Sydni. :)
I am so sorry! You can take Tylenol cold. At least I was told I could take it. And Dimetapp. Call the nurse to double check, but it will help. I had so many sinus infections and cold while I was pregnant with my kids.
Yuck. I'm sorry. I think you can take Sudafed.... maybe?
Post a Comment