but who's counting!

I sure am. I don't think I have blogged about this yet but for Christmas my mom and dad gave we three girls and hubbies a family trip to Hawaii.
Yes, I said Hawaii!
We will be staying in a beach house and just enjoying each other's company.
I have a crazy three weeks ahead of me as I am preparing for parent teacher conferences, hosting Crash and David for a fun weekend in SLC,
trying to purchase some new summer clothes for the 85 degree weather,
packing,
teaching,
adjusting to a new calling and
anxiously awaiting finding out the sex of our miracle baby.
We are a bit excited about the entire three weeks we have ahead of us.
Please forgive me if I am a bad friend or blogger.
The way our tickets worked out I have conferences late both Wednesday and Thursday nights, my class tracks off on Friday at 1:50 and we fly out Saturday, March 7 at 11:00.
PS. We get to spend TWO entire weeks there.
PPS. I will be sitting on the beach with my fat self, enjoying the sun and fresh fruit.
4 comments:
I am so jealous! Do you need a chaperon??
I am sooooo jealous!! Try Target and Old Navy for cute prego clothes, they are my favorite. You can also check Motherhood for swim suits. PS be careful you will tan/burn differently while pregnant. Can't wait for photos!
Sooooo exciting!! I love Hawaii! What island will you be on? Wow, that sounds so nice right about now! What an awesome Christmas gift!
I'm looking forward to hearing what the gender is when you find out!
I'm so excited for you! Have a great time!
Post a Comment