Congratulations Amanda!! Boys are So fun. How exciting that you two get to have the first boy. That'll be great. Will's u/s picture looked the same way, lol. So funny how boys just don't mind letin' all show. :) Congrats again.
YIPEEEEEE!!!! We are absolutely THRILLED for you guys! Zander...too cute! LOVE IT! Congrats! You are going to be the cutest parents. I can't wait to meet this little guy!
I am soooo excited for you guys! I LOVE little boys! I am so glad things look good. You are going to be the best parents. It will be here before you know it.
I found your blog through Corey and Jessica's! Congrats on the little boy! I have to tell you to that one of my best friends little boys name is Alexander - but they call him Xander with and X! I think its cute either way!
Phil and I have been married for 7 years. We are blessed to have welcomed our little Xander Calstan on July 17, 2009. He has opened our eyes to the true meaning of being a family. Along with our black lab, Kya, and tabby cat, Isabelle, we have a very full house.
8 comments:
Congratulations Amanda!! Boys are So fun. How exciting that you two get to have the first boy. That'll be great. Will's u/s picture looked the same way, lol. So funny how boys just don't mind letin' all show. :) Congrats again.
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to tell my mom. She will be ecstatic. Glad everything looked good. Thank goodness for ultrasounds.
YIPEEEEEE!!!! We are absolutely THRILLED for you guys! Zander...too cute! LOVE IT! Congrats! You are going to be the cutest parents. I can't wait to meet this little guy!
Yeah, that's pretty obvious, isn't it?! How exciting!! I am so happy for you!
Amanda, he has your wavy black lines! Boys are defiantly not shy.
I am soooo excited for you guys! I LOVE little boys! I am so glad things look good. You are going to be the best parents. It will be here before you know it.
I found your blog through Corey and Jessica's! Congrats on the little boy! I have to tell you to that one of my best friends little boys name is Alexander - but they call him Xander with and X! I think its cute either way!
Woohoo! We are so excited for you! I'm glad that everything checked out healthy and okay. I'm so happy for you two!
Post a Comment