Background

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks Kim



It is National Adoption Month!

That being said:

When I checked Kim's blog one morning I was reminded of one of my all time favorite movies.  I LOVE "Juno"! If you haven't seen it and can stomach a bit of raunch-i-ness...watch it.  You will laugh like you haven't laughed in along time. 

I especially love the blue slurpee and comment about "pork swords".  
Liberty Bell also cracks me up.  

All in all the movie has a great message and shows the selfless side of birth-mothers. We DO love birth mothers!  Every one of them.  


3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I love that movie too, and has a great message. How are you feeling?

Erika said...

The BEST part of the movie is when her dad says he's going to punch in him the weiner. hehehe. I crack up at that!

Unknown said...

Tee hee...pork swords. I totally forgot. I watch this movie weekly.