Background

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Breathe Again.

I could breathe again after our appointment yesterday.  We are by no means out of the woods but our appointment went well.  We are now in the bed rest phase and I HATE IT.  Phil is really loving it as he thinks the orders were for him.  As long as he helps take care of me I guess I don't care, it is sort of cute.  We transfered two embryos and now it is a praying and waiting game.  

Thanks so much for your prayers up to this point. I was really scared we wouldn't have any embryos to work with and we ended up with four.  God is AMAZING.  What happens now is also in his hands and we are continuing to pray and fast for our family and ask that if you feel it appropriate please join us.  

Love and hugs.


6 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so happy that things went well yesterday! I swear I called you last night (I had my phone in my hands ready to dial) but now all of the suddent I realize that I never spoke with you and I don't remember getting your voicemail either. What a flighty ditzy friend I am. I have definitely been thinking about you, though and will continue to pray for you through the coming weeks. It is such an exciting time and yet so scary to get too excited because you never know what might happen. I am excited for the possibilities though! Lots of love! :)

Katy said...

Waiting with bated breath for the next few weeks to pass!! I am hoping and praying for you to get the news you want to hear. :-)

d.r. gib said...

That is why you weren't at church. What a great reason. You are in our prayers, but is it ok for you to fast?? Please let me know if there is anything you need.

Jill said...

I cried again when I read this, but this time it was tears of relief and joy. I am so happy to hear this news. I will keep praying just as hard that we all get to cry in the next few weeks with more good news. We love you both!

Unknown said...

Oh Amanda, I feel I have been waiting with baited breath to hear how things went for you over the weekend. SO thankful that they were able to transfer two embryos. My heart, mind, and prayers are with both of you. Soak it in, stay in bed all day. If you haven't ever watched it, watch LOST, it is THE BEST for situations like this. Love you guys. Love you!

steph said...

I am so glad to hear this news! We have been thinking of you and praying for you (Parker and Kamree have been too). We love you guys and wish you all the best. We will continue to pray and hope to hear more good news.