Background

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We Have A Sack

Well, after being stuck in the doctor's office waiting for thirty  minutes, bare naked from the waist down, we got the news we were waiting for.  There is both the yolk sack and some other bigger sack for the baby to grow in, it has a big name and I can't remember...sorry.  We are only 5 weeks and a few days so still not out of the woods but it is one more super sign we are on the right track for a July baby.  We have another ultrasound in two weeks to be sure there is a heartbeat, keep praying!

Love you all.


6 comments:

Jill said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to give you both a hug tomorrow!!!

Erika said...

Yay! You have a little bean in you! I'm so excited! Did they do bloodwork? If so, what are your numbers?

Katy said...

So super exciting, Amanda! I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Jenny said...

I'm so happy for you guys!

d.r. gib said...

Yippie! Hope you aren't too sick to eat Thanksgiving dinner.

steph said...

Yeah!!!! I have been hoping to hear good news. Can't wait to talk tomorrow.