Background

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Pain in the Butt


I think this is how my face must look!  Today is the first day I can say my bum really hurts.  I guess it isn't the bum as much as the targets I have drawn on my hip muscles right above my bum.  I really need to stop complaining but WOW.  1 and 1/2 inch needles hurt quite a bit when 1 ml of medicine has to get through, they seem to be getting wider and wider and it is burning more and more.  Thanks goodness for Mother-in-Law's that are amazing...and nurses! 

I promise to stop complaining about it.  This will be last moan and groan post.  I will get back to my happy self and be thankful for this opportunity.  

PS.  My dream last night was of two!  I woke Phil up at about 3 a.m. and asked what we would do with two.  He told me to go back to sleep.  

5 comments:

Erika said...

Complain all you want! You can't keep all inside! And if you have two - then you have 2 YAY!!

Katy said...

I can't even imagine all those shots. You are a trooper! Can't wait to find out if you DO have two!

d.r. gib said...

When I first read the title I thought it said "A Pin In The Butt" I guess that was close. Complain all you want. It sounds very painful!

Unknown said...

I love the picture you chose...classic. I am dreaming of two for you...it would scare me to bits but would be THE funnest ride ever. We are here to hear you complain woman...that is why we check the blog so much.

Jill said...

I can't imagine how bad it hurts. You should complain. Not alot of women have to endure what you are right now. If you do have two...I would be so thrilled for you. My friend Lacy got two out of doing IVF and she says if she had the choice she'd do two again!