I love date nights, although our lives feel like it is always date night due to no kids.
This weekend started early with a trip to Body Worlds last night.
WOW.
It was amazing.
The best part was that we went with the Pikes, Gummows, and McCarthys.
Mindi has turned into our personal party planner. If you want to do something fun ask her to be in charge and she will deliver.
If you haven't been able to see a Body World's show we definitely suggest going. The human body is such a neat thing and it makes our insides really real!
Tonight our date night continues with a showing of the new 007. What a hunk! I may drool through it. Don't laugh ladies you will too when you see it.
Sometimes older men are very attractive.
Now I just hope the movie rocks!
1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun...hubbs and I are planning a trip to Body Worlds this month too...can't wait!
Post a Comment