Background

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Graduation

My dad, Rick, and my mom, Laura. 
 I couldn't have been happier to have them with us to celebrate. 
A good look at my hood.

After being done with my Master's Degree in Elementary Education I finally, the 3rd of May, got to walk the walk and get my hood at Southern Utah University.  My Grandma and Doyle, Tom and Laura, my parents, and Phil and I all went to Cedar City and celebrated.  I am glad to have accomplished another one of my life goals. It also helps with a teacher's pay!  

4 comments:

steph said...

Congratulations! That is such a great accomplishment and something to be so proud of. You're a smartie! I wish I had completed more school and I hope to in the future...someday.

Jenny said...

I never noticed that your mom's name is the same as your mother-in-law. Lot's of same names since you have the same name is your SIL. How funny!

I am so impressed with you for getting through your master's and glad that you finally got to walk for it! Congrats again on the great accomplishment!

Jill said...

Congratulations on graduating with your Masters. That is a great accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself!

Katy said...

Amanda, WOW - congratulations! What an awesome accomplishment! You look great all decked out in your robes and all. How fun!

I hope you don't mind me inviting myself to your blog. :-)