For those of you who can't tell, this is little x in the cart at Cabella's. Phil has wanted to go down to envy all the amazing hunting/fishing/camping gear and it hadn't worked out so the plan was for him to go on Friday after work.
My plans changed I needed to go in to work for a bit and so I made him a deal! I said that if he would stay home with little x that we would pack it up and head to Cabella's with him. WOW! Phil's face lit up and he said, "Great, a family outing, when you will be back?".
Needless to say I went to school for about an hour and then I anxiously packed up all the things you need for a baby and we ventured out, in rush hour traffic none the less. We made it there and back and X only cried a bit. It was nothing a bottle couldn't fix. We walked around for about an hour and a half and decided to eat there as well...I know, what brave souls we are!
It all turned out great and besides getting a good picture of Phil and his son at the best man-store ever there were no regrets.
We may even try to get out for a family trip again...soon!
5 comments:
Oh, he looks so snugly!
Family trips are the best! He looks so cute!
Male bonding....Brad can't wait for the day he can take a boy to Cabella's - and I keep telling him that I can't wait to take him to the ballet....he doesn't like that one so much!
That's exactly what I want to do when I'm in Cabella's! He's so adorable!
So cute. That store is part museum, part store and part restaurant. Hard to spend just an hour there. cute pic of sweet sleeping babe.
Post a Comment