After breakfast we walked the beach for an hour. What a nice way to get in some well needed exercise, for me. Sand on our feet and water all over my capris. I am not a good judge of wave size!
ohmygosh! You really ARE pregnant! I have been dying to see a picture! I asked Andy if you were showing much when he ran into you at the store and he said that you are just tall and skinny with a little bit of a baby bump. That's true, but I am so excited to finally see the bump for myself! ;-) CALL ME when you get home. Glad you're having fun in Hawaii! I'm jealous.
You guys look so cute and relaxed! I can almost smell the sweet Hawaiian air and feel the warm breeze - almost! Man, I wish I was there! What island are you on?
It looks wonderful! What a great way yo unwind before your world is turned upside down by Slappy Steve! We missed you at church, when Darlene said where you were every woman sighed and wished we were with you!
Phil and I have been married for 7 years. We are blessed to have welcomed our little Xander Calstan on July 17, 2009. He has opened our eyes to the true meaning of being a family. Along with our black lab, Kya, and tabby cat, Isabelle, we have a very full house.
4 comments:
ohmygosh! You really ARE pregnant! I have been dying to see a picture! I asked Andy if you were showing much when he ran into you at the store and he said that you are just tall and skinny with a little bit of a baby bump. That's true, but I am so excited to finally see the bump for myself! ;-) CALL ME when you get home. Glad you're having fun in Hawaii! I'm jealous.
You guys look so cute and relaxed! I can almost smell the sweet Hawaiian air and feel the warm breeze - almost! Man, I wish I was there! What island are you on?
It looks wonderful! What a great way yo unwind before your world is turned upside down by Slappy Steve! We missed you at church, when Darlene said where you were every woman sighed and wished we were with you!
LOOK at that adorable little belly! LOVE IT. And totally jealous that you are in Hawaii. BLISS.
Post a Comment