Background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good Food, Better View

This is the sign that enticed us to the Tropicana.
Here is the restaurant front that might not have been so enticing if we weren't starving!
We figured we should brave a local joint instead of Jack in the Box or McDonald's.
Here is the view we looked out to while dining in the rain, on the covered patio. 
These are the wild chickens/roosters that were running wild while we ate.
They jumped up on a few of the tables and one man hit one! 
We laughed and took it in stride. 
The food was worth it. 

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

It is so green! Must be from all the rain. hahaha. I love going to little restaurants like these, they always have the best food.

Katy said...

From all the chickens and roosters I am guessing you must be on Kauai, but I don't recognize the restaurant, so maybe not. Hmmmmm.

Erika said...

When Jeff comes home I am going to Hawaii! Too bad if he wants to go to Alaska!!!