
I realize it has been awhile since I last blogged. My life has been a whirlwind lately. I tracked off last Friday and have been in a math class Monday-Thursday and am at school subbing today, Monday, and Tuesday. On top of being in class for eight hours a day I had about 2 hours of homework each night, yes I am back in school...getting a math endorsement. I don't know why! Phil and I are also finishing our window project, painting, trying to get an awning built, having 6 trees removed from our yard and pretending like we have time to have fun in-between.
Phil is taking me to Park City this weekend to escape the rat race and spend some quality time together. I can't wait to get out of town, hopefully by 6:00. Rest, relax, eat, walk and hike. Sounds great!
2 comments:
Park City sounds so fun right now! I am jealous! I've been wanting to call you lately, but I thought you were in school all day. Nothing big here, just wanted to check in with you and catch up on life. Hopefully we'll talk soon!
That sounds like it will be so fun! You guys are so crazy, and busy. Relax tons this weekend, it is Stake conference after all-- no Sumbeams!!
Post a Comment