Background

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ali and Tanner



My sister Ali and her husband Tanner were in town for the weekend and of course there was not enough time to do all we had planned but we definitely had fun.  Ali and I were talking the first morning they were here and realized that we hadn't had "alone time" for  six years.  Of course we had seen each other but hadn't been on our own. The phone just doesn't do justice to our friendship and I keep praying that she gets stationed in Spokane with Tanner so I can take a Southwest flight up to see her every once in a while.  A weekend trip to Spokane is much easier than a weekend trip to Hawaii.  

Here are our last minute pictures, since neither one of us was very good about it the entire time they were here.  You even get to view the finished paint job.  Yes...lots of red!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

You two are so cute together! Sisters are totally the best!

steph said...

There is nothing like a sister! How fun to spend that time together. Love the red by the way...it looks great!