Background

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yikes!

Three hours of sleep is not enough to function on and that is what I got last night due to this.  Too much commotion three doors down from us.  Half a dozen fire trucks, lights, sirens, people and news crews, not to mention the yucky smoke. 

The woman who rents the house has had questionable behavior there many times before and my sweet neighbor Lisa didn't call 911 sooner because she thought it might just be another fight.  

I guess I will have to try to catch up tonight.  Right, that won't happen.  Phil and I are packing so we can leave as soon as I am done with school tomorrow.  We are headed to the promised land, Wyoming, to visit my family.  
 

1 comment:

d.r. gib said...

What a crazy event! But I guess that means we will be rid of her now!