Background

Friday, August 1, 2008

I LOVE Fridays...and notes


Thank Goodness it's Finally Friday!  I can not tell you how long this week has been.  I really do love my new class.  They have quite an arrange of personalities, but none to overpowering...yet!  While I was benchmarking a few students before lunch the kids were working on a diagnostic math test (to see what 6th grade curriculum they already know) and I kept reminding them to quite down since I couldn't pinpoint where the noise was coming from.  As we were lining up for lunch one of the boys said, "I added the 'your class'", I just looked at him and had no idea what he was speaking about.  A few seconds later on the kids handed me a note and said, "I know the rule is no notes but this is a good one."  It was from my class and I will post it tomorrow as I need to scan it in.  It will make you all want to teach...even through the bad times.  I do love TEACHING and I do believe in the PUBLIC EDUCATION SYSTEM!

No comments: