Background

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The House I Grew Up In

Kya enjoying the deck. 

My family's house and lot in Lusk.
My house up close.
Dad grilling hot wings for dinner. 
Dad's garden.
Mom and Ashley enjoying the weather and the deck while waiting for dinner.
A few more of the many reasons I love my family and Lusk.  












3 comments:

Dartagnan said...

I know what you mean. I am from the small place too, now living in the town and your heart can never leave that feeling of tranquility.
My uncle and his wife had a same problem like you. For a seven years
they try everything, been to many doctors, after that they give up.They said that after conciliate with that ,they find a peace.
Now they have 2 children of there own, first a girl , than a boy.
Miracles are possible.
I wish you the same miracle only sooner.Be happy ! By!

Jenny said...

so SO cute Amanda! Thanks for sharing these pictures. How fun!

d.r. gib said...

Hi is is Kat--

I am glad I found your blog! Your home town looks so neat, what a fun place to grow up in.

Miss you on Sundays, hope primary is going well without me. It is probably running better!