Background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wishing Well


Does anyone know where I can find a wishing well, one that works?

My little guy is 8 months old today and I need him to slow down so I can enjoy the little toes, little fingers, cute toothless laughs, and raging teeth coming in cries.

As I held him last night, neither of us could sleep, I imagined back a few years to the quite, empty, boring life we had and was grateful and humbled.

Thanks, Xander, for making our lives full.

I love you more than words...Mommy.

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I remember having the exact same sentiments about Sadie getting bigger. It is sad! But, when they get bigger it is sooooo much fun, too. They can talk, and play and explore so much better. They can tell you what they need better. And best of all, they get a little more independent so you get a little more of a break.

Jill said...

I cried when I read this post. It does go by so fast; faster than we ever imagine. Love all those little moments with him. You two are such great parents and I'm glad that you are able to have such a wonderful little man.

Erika said...

It's really amazing how much they change your purpose in life; and how quickly it passes by.

Cathy said...

He is absolutely adorable!