Background

Monday, January 18, 2010

6 Month Check Up

Xander had his 6 month check up today.
Stats: 17 lbs 12 ounces
26.5 inches long
Eating all sorts of baby food and cereal.
Loves sucking on pickles and breadsticks.
Laughs all the time.
Sleeps from 8 or 9pm to 7 am.
Loves being social and playing with other children.
Is happy most of the time.
Eats like a champion, definitely our son.
Almost sits up on his own.
Rocking and scooting like crazy, nothing is safe.
Babbles to himself...most of the time.
Wants to eat when we eat.
Is the best thing Phil and I have ever done!!!

Although this picture was taken the Sunday after Christmas when X was about 5 months I had to post it. This is my favorite picture of my two men! I have it framed on my desk. Love it!!!
This was X on New Year's Eve. Party Animal.
Our first wait in the airport, on the way to Wyoming. He loved this rug.
We will have our hands full as he gets older. Busted at 4 months!!!

1 comment:

d.r. gib said...

he is just so sweet! I love when I get to play with him at church. Congrats on such a cutie-pie!