Xander gets extremely tired by about 7:00 pm and is ready for a bath and bed. We like to try to keep him up until 8:00 so he will stay asleep until 6:30 am. Phil and I had eaten dinner and were cleaning things up. Xander was sitting in the Bumbo chair we borrowed from his Auntie Erika. X loves the chair when he is happy but really wasn't into it here. He was almost asleep while sitting there. Phil gave him his binkie and he was okay for a minute, then spit it out and let us know he was DONE. Enjoy the chins, he has a few, especially while sitting up since his head isn't super supported still.

2 comments:
Your X is the cutest little man ever! Don't you just love the bumbo? Sadie still climbs into hers every once in a while.
Oh Amanda he is getting SOOOO old! I swear you were just telling me you were pregnant! I just can't get over ALL that blonde hair! What an adorable little boy! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the chins!! :)
Post a Comment