
Our AMAZING Corrie, the wonderful woman who keeps Xander while Phil and I are working, does super fun activities with the kids. She even incorporated Xander into the Halloween fun. As the other kids were painting their pumpkins she painted X's feet and made them into ghosts.
Of course when I saw the final product I got teary eyed...how thoughtful of her! Then I said, "too bad it won't last forever." To which she replied, "That's why I did this!"
She had printed a copy of the foot ghosts on paper so I can keep it forever. I love that woman. She is an answer to many prayers about what we were going to do with Little X. He loves it there and so do we! Thanks Corrie.
1 comment:
What a cute idea! Is Corrie taking more kids do you know? My neighbor is looking for someone good and really close to watch her 18th month old Abigail and I've just heard how much you like Corrie!
Post a Comment