Background

Friday, October 23, 2009

3 Months

Time is really flying by.
On the 17th Xander turned 3 months old!
Here are some updated photos and info.

Xander is trying his hardest to sit up on his own.
Phil was helping him here and almost had X laughing.
My Little X and his crazy hair.
He loves to be laying and playing,
of course with someone paying attention
and talking to him.
Staring at his hands.
One of his new hobbies if he isn't eating them.
X loves tummy time as long as
someone is there with him talking/playing.

We are all adjusting to me being back at work.
Xander loves going to Corrie's house with the other kids.
There is always someone in his face talking/playing/singing with him.

He is SO happy when I pick him up that it makes me laugh.
We are truly blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby boy.

2 comments:

Erika said...

He's so adorable. I'll be sure to bring the Bumbo chair for him this week.

d.r. gib said...

I LOVE his hair! What a wonderful little boy!