
Here I am world...36 weeks along!
Getting closer. Dr says my body is getting ready. Baby E (this is because we still haven't decided on a name) is head down and all the right parts are thinning or opening up. He once again went over when to get to the hospital...just in case! Like I couldn't figure it out. If things change that much I hope I will have some clue, although I guess one never knows.
Phil and I left feeling very thankful and excited to meet our little man.
3 comments:
yay Amanda! I had the same doctor and never got that talk from him with either boy even though I was further along than this with both of them. I guess that's why I ended up with C-Sections. I'm glad your body knows what to do! ;-) I'm so excited for you!
This might be off the subject, but your outfit is super cute! Maternity clothes have gotten so much cuter, even in just the past few years!
You're so close, yippie!
You look so adorable! Glad things are moving in the right direction!
Post a Comment