
I HATE cleaning my shower! I love having a clean bathroom and I will scrub the toilets, mirrors, floors, sinks and even wash bathmats before I will scrub my shower walls...the bathtub is okay but the walls I dislike. I hate them because I feel like the only way to do it is to spray the walls down, which takes forever, and then strip down and shower with the chemicals because it is the only way to scrub and rinse without soaking myself. I realize many of you may have better methods and I may be shower-capped but this weekend I couldn't take it anymore. After watching a commercial Saturday morning I went and bought the best new shower cleaning product...ever!
Introducing my life saving Mega Shower Foamer!
It is truly a life saver. If you have my issues give it a shot. Spray it on in an aerosol foam and wait two to five minutes then wipe down if the walls are really grimy, or if not just rinse. I didn't get wet and my walls are clean and shiny!
Love it!
2 comments:
I will have to try this. I always end up taking a shower in order to clean the walls (like you said, you end up soaking wet anyway), so this sounds great!
I am so going to try this! Darin usually cleans the shower, but this will help.
Post a Comment